Urban Life Solutions
Caring for Our Outdoor World
Looking for an opportunity that empowers you to learn and apply a wide range of skills including accounting and administration, human resources and health & safety? Do you enjoy solving problems and working with a dynamic team? Our growing office in Nisku, AB is looking for an enthusiastic team player – are you that person?
Urban Life Solutions (ULS) is a national Landscaping and Construction Management provider. You will receive thorough training and ongoing support from our team to ensure successful development in this role.
· Contract Administration. You will act as a liaison between Sales – Operations – Accounting to ensure this workflow functions smoothly. This will be primarily in support of the local team as well as providing overflow to our other offices.
· Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable. You will perform defined tasks in support of the Accounting Team to ensure our vendors and clients have positive experiences with us.
· Human Resources. You will assist in providing positive onboarding experiences to new Team Members, work closely with our recruitment coordinator, maintain confidential files and provide support with other HR functions for our Team.
· Health & Safety. You will work closely with the Safety and Training Coordinator to achieve the required health and safety compliance for the branch.
· First Impressions. You will be our primary contact in the office and make sure those making inquiries about us have a positive experience and get the answers they need.
Qualifications – Required:
· Appetite to learn, create positive experiences with people and solve problems.
· Experience in contract administration and/or experience in construction/landscape industry.
· Minimum High School Diploma or greater with strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Reliable transportation to and from our facility. *In the event that the pandemic continues, the ability to work from home will be essential.
Qualifications – Preferred:
· Proficient or familiar with Microsoft Office Products, SharePoint, Great Plains, Dayforce and LMN.
· Experience with any of the responsibilities and/or holding COR Auditor certification is an asset.
· The position is expected to be 40 hours per week. Overtime may be required on occasion. This is typically an office-based position. You may be required to attend job sites on occasion as part of your training and/or health & safety responsibilities.
Join our Team. Let’s get growing together
We thank all applicants for applying; only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Nisku, AB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Driver’s License (required)