Website Urban Life Solutions
Caring for the Outdoor World
Urban Life Solutions (ULS) has openings available for Equipment Operators in our Calgary office for our snow removal season. This position will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks and hauling/operating our equipment to assist with all snow removal tasks while providing exceptional customer service at all times. Our operators are also required to get out of the machines and work manually with the ULS crews. Our winter term is 40 hours guaranteed pay per week.
- Demonstrating safety leadership and safe work practices at all times
- Providing exceptional customer service and maintaining ULS client relationships
- Ability to drive, load, and secure equipment on trucks and trailers
- Operating and troubleshooting a variety of equipment including motorized hand tools and some ride on equipment with valid operating certifications (skid steer, loaders, tandems, sanders); Certificates available through training at ULS
- Snow removal – winter season (operating equipment – Days or Nights)
- Additional tasks as required
- Minimum High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and proof of satisfactory driver’s abstract
- Minimum 3 years experience in loader and skid steers
- Minimum 2 year experience in a plow truck or sander truck
- Operating certifications for various types of equipment and tools
- Experience and be able to grade effectively in a machine
- All successfully candidates must complete recent criminal record check as part of employment
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Previous landscaping, snow removal and/or maintenance experience is an asset
- Ability to take direction, learn and work independently as well as part of a team
- Motivated and energetic team player with an attention to detail and great work ethic
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Working in a variety of outdoor environments with the ability to withstand cold and hot temperatures
- Physically demanding position
- Ability to regularly lift, carry, push and pull weights of up to 100 lbs
Join our Team. Let’s get growing together!
Why Urban Life Solutions: Urban Life Solutions offers both seasonal and year round employment. All our team members are provided with a well-rounded compensation package that includes competitive wages, field wear, training allowances, bonuses, benefits and the opportunity for advancement within the industry. ULS also provides the necessary training to do the job in a professional manner while maintaining safety guidelines. Come join our team and get involved with one of the largest and most progressive full service landscape companies in Canada!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $23.00 per hour
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.