City Wide Towing
City Wide Towing is currently accepting applications for a Inbound Service Agent to join our team in Calgary. The ISA will be responsible for monitoring all incoming calls from customers, maintain knowledge on all customer requirements & maintain accuracy of all data received. Every call is different. Apply now to join our team.
- Proven sales and customer service excellence
- Service oriented
- Friendly attitude; Smile on the phone – excellent phone manners
- Problem-solving skills
- Typing speed minimum of 60 wpm while maintaining accuracy
- Strong multi-tasking skills (ability to answer, type and deal with different platforms)
- Calm disposition and ability to be and stay organized
- Make good decisions and exercise good judgment the “City Wide Way”
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Ability to follow SOPs, Best Practices and procedures as outlined by CWT
- Professional attitude, language, appearance and attire
- Punctual and reliable
- Appropriate use of Company time (i.e. no playing on cell phones, or reading books)
- Answer All Calls
- Accurately enter data into system following proper CWT Manual
- Follow the script – get the pertinent info and let the client go
- Quote accurate rates to clients
- Exhibit professional phone etiquette
- 1 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Proficient use of: MS suite of products (Excel, Word, Outlook) & multi-line phone system
- Multitasking skills
- Identify and prioritize calls while providing published ETAs
- Maintain communications and update ETA’s with roadside members
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Previous experience in the industry is an asset
- Ability to take direction, give direction, learn and work independently as well as part of a team
- Punctual and dependable
- Motivated and energetic team player with an attention to detail and great work ethic
- 2 on 2 off
- 2 on 3 off
- Shifts are 12pm – 12am.
Join our Team. Let’s get growing together
We thank all applicants for applying; only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Why City Wide: All our team members are provided with a well-rounded compensation package that includes competitive wages, uniforms, training allowances, bonuses, benefits and the opportunity for advancement within the industry. City Wide also provides the necessary training to do the job in a professional manner while maintaining safety guidelines. Come join our team!
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Or apply online by clicking the button below.