Website Urban Life Solutions
Caring For The Outdoor World
Urban Life Solutions has an opening available for a Litter Pick position in our Calgary office within the Landscape Maintenance division. Under the direction of the Crew Lead and Site Superintendent, this position will be responsible for performing a litter pick and weeding for industrial, municipal, residential and, commercial properties, while providing exceptional customer service at all times.
- Demonstrating safety leadership and safe work practices at all times
- Working in accordance with Urban Life Solutions’ policies and procedures
- Providing exceptional customer service & client experiences
- Able to lift in excess of 50lbs
- Decant/separate garbage to split the load of any one bag
- Handle time sensitive tasks and be able to prioritize
- Must be comfortable working alone, self starter
- Additional landscape maintenance tasks as required
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to provide copy of driver’s abstract
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to understand and carry out verbal and written instructions
- Ability to maintain simple records and make verbal reports
- Legally authorized to work in Canada
- Ability to take direction, learn and work independently as well as part of a team
- Motivated and energetic team player with an attention to detail and great work ethic
- Truck & trailer experience
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- Ability to perform moderate to heavy intensive tasks for extended periods of time
- Working in a variety of outdoor environments with the ability to withstand cold and hot temperatures
- Physically demanding position
- Significant standing, walking, climbing, stooping, kneeling
- Repetitive motions
- Occasional weekend work
Join our Team. Let’s get growing together
We thank all applicants for applying; only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Why us: Urban Life Solutions offers both seasonal and year round employment. All our team members are provided with a well-rounded compensation package that includes competitive wages, field wear, training allowances, bonuses, benefits and the opportunity for advancement within the industry. We also provide the necessary training to do the job in a professional manner while maintaining safety guidelines. Come join our team and get involved with one of the largest and most progressive full service landscape companies in Canada!
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.