Urban Life Solutions
Caring for Our Outdoor World
Urban Life Solutions is looking for individuals with experience or without to supplement our regular staff on large snow events. This position will be responsible for performing a variety of tasks, mainly snow removal (manual or small handheld equipment) in winter for industrial, municipal and, commercial properties, while providing exceptional customer service. This is a great way to make extra money while working around another job, going to school, or just wanting to earn a little extra income.
Ideal if you desire
- A Flexible schedule – you are in control when you work
- Day or night shifts
- Shifts anywhere from 8-12 hours
- $240-360 per day guaranteed ($30/hour)
- Those using public transportation. We have five meeting locations around the city
- No experience necessary
- Five starting locations in the city:
Here’s how it works
- Apply online and we’ll call you to confirm there is a mutual fit.
- When a snow event is approaching and we need some help, a supervisor will contact you to see if you are available to work.
- If available, you will meet at one of our predetermined locations and join a crew for the day(s). We have five meeting locations around the city close to the following locations: Central (Saddledome), NW (Lions Park C-Train Station), SW (Heritage Park), SE (Southview Center on 17th Ave), SE (Glenmore Trail and 52 Street) or our office (Peigan Trail and 84 Street SE)
- Your pay will be deposited directly into your bank account.
What you need
- Warm winter workwear and the desire to work outside
- Prepared to work a physically demanding job shoveling snow.
- Steel toed boots
- A good attitude
Come join our team and get involved with one of the largest and most progressive full service landscape companies in Canada!
We thank all applicants for applying; only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Why Urban Life Solutions: Urban Life Solutions offers both seasonal and year round employment. All our team members are provided with a well-rounded compensation package that includes competitive wages, field wear, training allowances, bonuses, benefits and the opportunity for advancement within the industry. Urban Life Solutions also provides the necessary training to do the job in a professional manner while maintaining safety guidelines. Come join our team and get involved with one of the largest and most progressive full service landscape companies in Canada!